Sunday, May 11, 2014

This little light of mine

Nothing has ever made me so proud as seeing the joy that your smile brings to those around you my sweet girl. Everyone who meets you is amazed that such a tiny person can smile so big, so often. You've been given the "happiest baby" title by family, friends, and strangers alike. Just today a woman spotted you from across a restaurant and stopped at our table to tell your dad and I what a beautiful, happy girl you are. I am in awe of you and marvel at how your five month old self has already touched the lives of so many, even if it is only in passing.

My wish for you is that you continue to live life joyfully and with the same excitement and wonder you do now. That our love for you and for each other nurtures your self-confidence and reassures you of your self-worth, so you can continue to shine your light on the world around you.

Love,
Mom



 

No comments:

Post a Comment